Monday, February 21, 2011

Nobel Laureates laud IDF work

Two Nobel Laureates-
1. His Holiness Dalai Lama and
2. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Yunus, founder, Grameen Bank, Bangladesh
appreciated the work of Indian Development Foundation in the areas of leprosy/ TB and education.

Dr.A.R.K.Pillai and Dr. Narayan B. Iyer met the nobel laureates at the CSR Thought Leadership Conclave organised by Wochkardt Foundation on 19-02-2011 in Mumbai. Both of them were presented with a copy of the book `Hope on the Horizon', a biography of Dr.Pillai.










IDF continue to serve the sick and the poor and confirm our dedication.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dr Pillai & Dr. Narayan:
I am so proud of you both. YOu have been changing the lives of everyone who crosses your path. God bless you with health and happiness.
I am so lucky to have met you and trained to practice reiki, which has lifted me to cloud nine in my personal and professional life!
Thanks. I am grateful..
Billy Singh