Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shiloh speaks for a cause

IDF young ambassador Shiloh Jessie Francisca from Rani Seethai Achi Hr. Sec. School, Annamalai University, Chidambaram was all happy to present sponsorship for about 50 students studying in IDF Bal Gurukuls in different parts India.

If i can do it, why can't you ? Shiloh asks the people to get sensitized on social issues and come forward to support humanitarian programmes of IDF.

I am thrilled to receive the autograph of the Cricket Legend Anil Kumble. My wish is to meet him and specially thank him for endorsing TB awareness message. Millions of people across India are receiving the message and we should all come together to stop the increase of disease. IDF team got special autograph for Shiloh when they met the cricket legend a couple of days ago.

Mr. M. Rathina Sabapathi, Registrar of Annamalai University congratulated Shiloh for her splendid social performance.

While thanking the Rani Seethai Schoolteam, Mr. C. Chidambaram and Mr. S. Sreeram from IDF appreciated the social responsibility of the young girl. IDF is proud to get an ambassador like Shiloh, the team said.

May God bless you Shiloh.

2 comments:

Sanjay S. Waghmare said...

It’s really a great work by Shiloh. She knows her social responsibilities as a citizen. Every one should learn from her. If every one knows their social responsibilities, India will be on the top of the world. Let’s come together and work for a better India.

Hearty Congratulation to Shiloh Jessie Francisca.

God bless you...

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,
Your words pour more interest and encourages me to do more.Do kindly pray for my social work to eradicate illiteracy among poor and street children and to light a candle in their life by providing education which I got from my parents. Let me have my aim that "everybody should get what I got and every body should know what is known to me", throughout my life. kindly pray the Almighty.
with regards.
F.A.SHILOH JESSIE FRANCISCA