Friday, February 13, 2009

Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness.

I was indeed happy to receive IDF Season's Greeting Card designed by an underprivileged children of the centre, said Mr. Anil Shivadasan, who runs Wisdom Classes for the past 16 years in Mulund (W), Mumbai.

On getting further update on the workings of IDF, Mr. Anil gifted 5 dozens of geometry boxes for the children studying in IDF Bal Gurukuls.

I like supporting social causes. I found IDF projects to be an interesting one and i wish to contribute as and when i can, expressed Mr. Anil. In addition to academics, the children in Wisdom Classes learn music, yoga and personality development programmes. I would be happy to take my students to IDF projects in the near future, Mr. Anil expressed with a smile.

Dr. Pillai and Dr. Narayan Iyer called on Mr. Anil Shivadasan to thank him for his wonderful and kind gesture.

No comments: