Friday, September 24, 2010

Young son of India…

Samarpita Mukherjee-Sharma speaks to one of the future light-bearers of our country…
“There is no age bar in helping the poor and needy. What we need is a big heart to help others. I have wanted to help the lesser priviledged since I was very young and I am happy I got a very supportive platform in the form of IDF. I was impressed by the work of Dr Franklin in Bangalore and i continue to be with IDF even though i have shifted to Hyderabad now. When there was flood in AP and Karnataka, i could not sleep. I asked my father if we can go to the flood affected places and donate clothes and help the needy. I do whatever is possible from my side and feel happy that i could understand the problems of the people,” says G R Shankersai.
Now guess his age!

....................... Shankersai end his conversation with me with his favourite quote by Mother Teresa — “Helping hands are better than praying lips“.

For complete story......click link
http://youthleader.in/2010/09/young-son-of-india/

No comments: