Indian Development Foundation in collaboration with Gremaltes Hospital and a large number of students for educational institutions organized a massive TB awareness rally at Marina Beach, Chennai on the eve of World TB Day 2015.
Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, Director, National Tuberculosis Research Centre, Chennai, Chief Guest for the World TB Day Mass Awareness Rally at Marina Beach, Chennai, flagged off the rally and wished all the participants good luck as they march ahead in stopping TB.
Students and teaching faculties from the institutions participated in good number.1. Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2, Madambakkam, Chennai
2. Kendriya Vidyalaya, CLRI, Adayar
3. Sri Shanthi Anand Vidyalaya, Pallavaram
4. Stella Maris College
5. Madras School of Social Work
6. Billroth College of Nursing
7. CSI Rainy College of Nursing
8. Velammal Engineering College
9. IDF Social Ambassadors and Team
The event was co-ordinated by Mr. S. Sreeram, Manager, IDF, Mr. Satyamurthy, Development Executive, IDF and Mr. Navaneethakrishnan, Admn. Officer, IDF.
Let's together stop TB.